SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

some reasoning behind newsflow, page-15

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    I hope that was a drilling mistake rather than a regional location issue, because SEA are drilling a 2nd Woodford well in the very same section (as a result of that tragic Rother 16-4-11 1HW well accident).

I'm looking at Isopachs from Continental Resources (SCOOP presentation) and Osage Exploration's Corporate Presentation and the Woodford is really quite thick, so it doesn't seem to be a question of the formation's presence by any means.

In brighter news:

"Osage Exploration and Development, Inc. (OTCBB:OEDV), an independent exploration and production company focused on the Horizontal Mississippian and Woodford plays in Oklahoma, announced today a one day peak IP on the Tontz 1-32H of 642 BOE. The product mix from the well, located in Section 32-17N-3W, contains approximately 84% crude oil. Osage owns 8.88% of the well, which is operated by Stephens Production Company.

Management Comments

Regarding the initial production result on the Tontz 1-32H, Osage's Chairman and CEO, Mr. Kim Bradford stated, "The Tontz 1-32H, located in the heart of Osage's acreage block in Logan County, is yet another data point to support our geological thesis that Logan County is among the best Mississippian acreage in the play".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.