SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

some reasoning behind newsflow, page-23

1. 31 Posts.
    Trader, I don't know what your purpose of posting the form was other than to create doubts. I do know that you are savvy enough to know why the well was abondoned, yet you want other to think it was because of a dry hole. So your intentions have been established, you want to cause doubt and worry. The facts remain, the well was to be a test hole, it was suppose to be drilled TD 5929 ft into the Woodford Shale formation as a horizontal. The drilling stopped at 2900 ft and the hole was plugged. So this indicates that the accident influenced the decision not to drill down to the target depth, and the reason hinged more on delays due to the investigation or respect the family than a discovery of a dry hole. But you just keep posting your ridiculous garbage, its all good entertainment now that you are the new comedian on the board. And one other point, I shouldn't have to ask you to validate your info, you should always post your source or expect to be confronted and deemed a fraud unless you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.