SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

some reasoning behind newsflow, page-5

1. 8,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    sharejon

that suggestion by cacaccord is entirely unsupported with any evidence

i am waiting for the completion reports to come in.. if they are right i will disclose it, and equally if they are wrong i will be taking it up with them. imho they are talking the future wells down as sundance has not got the frac engineer that cliff foss uses, and both are now with talon, which is good for that share imho as petrohawk really did well from the engineering skills as did the texon mcmullen efs wells.

i see chesapeake and talisman murphy and swift have been peppering the boundaries to trigger wells to be drilled, and they were all in the data room so they knew the impact of it, not that it matters now as they have no chance of stealing the acres under duress as sundance is well funded, but its been a nasty move that they have strategically been attempting.

the concerns i have are whether they are able to talk to sundance effectively and will be able to do deals where the acreages can pooled to drill those small blocks out

sundance imho has to release details of the wells. if you dont disclose, then your suggesting its pretty grim, and the market will mark you down for it,,

imho the flow rates of the wells are material, considering they will literally double the bopd sundance had been producing.

imho the company secretary needs a reminder of the responsibilities of reporting..

all imho and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.