TLG 1.77% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Some reflections on recent announcements and discussions, page-16

1. 7,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Hi @zoulou

That's the interesting conundrum.... supply side deficits. The wind is in the sails with massive government support (legislation, etc) for the EV revolution... but... everywhere I look the raw materials are the bottleneck.

The impetus for self driving cars, as an example, was all about scaling back individual ownership of cars in favour of a small fleet in constant use. imo... something like this has to become the model. The idea that the entire fleet of ICE vehicles will be progressively replaced by EV's is in fact an impossibility... there's not enough of anything to make it real.

I am invested in TLG because it represents the sort of possible future we might achieve.... but the underlying reality is global warming (despite what the idiots of our World would prefer to believe) is going to be an accelerating force determining how we structure our lives. A new electricity based economy is where we must head.... but I think people are overestimating the scale. A sustainable future will have to also be self restrained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $480.4K 856.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33779 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 46125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.