TLG 1.77% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Some reflections on recent announcements and discussions, page-18

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    Stuey

You ask a very good question.

Is it because graphite is the Cinderella component in the whole mix, more complex than an easy to understand commodity that has been around for centuries like nickel? Is it because the end product is a lithium ion battery and graphite is a specialty component that needs to go through a rigorous qualification process? Is it because TLG is a relatively obscure Australian company with a world class deposit in Sweden with R&D located in the UK and production qualification in Germany, all the components you would expect of a much larger corporation? Is it because TLG has achieved all that it has on a shoe string? Is it because it is the end of the year and investors are booking profits before year end? Is it because the market no longer looks at long term fundamentals, but rather focusses on monthly outcomes, never mind quarterly ones? Is it because traders rule backed by their algorithms? Who knows?

I certainly don't.

I live in the hope that the world may eventually come to its senses at some point. In the meantime it has been a very good year, the best since 2013 when I first invested, despite all this year's tribulations. I now just look forward to 2021 and beyond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $480.4K 856.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33779 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 46125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.