TLG 1.77% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

Some reflections on recent announcements and discussions, page-33

1. 2,987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Congrat's on your TLG thesis and analysis @zoulou

Some great points there and i agree with your observations. I also believe that, following the Niska scoping study release, some holders have sold down a few shares (particularly after the SP run over the last few months...) primarily as a result of the perception of the large capex number.

Big numbers like this always tend to put thoughts in holders minds about taking profits, at a time when the obvious question is... "How are they going to raise that much???"

And that in itself is a great question. However, I've always been extremely confident that Talga and MT will, rather easily in fact, achieve the funding they need.

A few announcements regarding supply agreements would certainly help confidence in this regard.

Regardless, for me, this period of the next few months will present a fantastic 'third stage' buying opportunity.

As i've stated before, Talga has a great R&D history and has finally, over the last few months, started to receive SP justification of its progress.

And really, the story is only just beginning.....!!!! smile.pngwink.png

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $480.4K 856.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33779 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 46125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.