MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

some regular expert posters missing on meo??, page-17

1. 1,360 Posts.
    Fear not iam, please do finish writing that post and I know many of us look forward to reading it. I tend to just give you a TU before I start cos I know its gonna be a long scroll back :-)

I'm embarrassed to get 200 TU for a post where I said I would just go back to bed, putting my head in the sand, looking the other way, however you want to read it, but I knew I wasn't about to sell out and I am confident that the mass hysteria we are experiencing now will pass. I can sit on these for another 12 months and I don't need to realise a loss now when I know it will get some positive attention in the coming months particularly with the current farmout in progress.

I would be more than happy to buy more MEO shares now but the piano I was going to buy for my daughter now has to come from those alternate sources and that's all she wrote.

I have changed my sentiment from buy to hold cos that's all I can really afford to do with MEO. Sorry we are not enjoying a spectacular xmas as we had hoped but that's two in a row for me now. Maybe I should learn? I don't know... Maybe I should but I also know you have to be in it to win it and that was my decision to make!

Cheer up folks, as iam suggests, tomorrow's another day.
    Good, bad or ugly, it won't be the same as today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.