MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Thanks Vistica ...we are entitled to let it out pre Xmas...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Thanks Vistica ...we are entitled to let it out pre Xmas ..especially when holders have been hit 2 years running...zero tolerance now.!

PA,

Know what you mean..I've burnt my ASS on MMX and I know the stock more intimately than any other stock I have traded ...Odd??? maybe I know some of the original players??

Bottom line is that MMX has a resource and so does LYC and a number of producers like IGR etc,etc. THe BOTs where active in all of them ...just like in MEO.

You know what's common here ..I been burnt on all of them including, CTP,VIL,...over the last 4 months...Due to Bot interference.

The loss exclusions have been

EGO
    MEO .. disregarding Bots...learnt how to use them!
    WYG
    BRU
    IGR

You would not want to put your dough into any of the above at the moment ...they were ST trades for me. Up /Down like a YO YO ....pure trades...even though EGO was meant to a LT postion.

Bottom line for me was that the O&G investments hit hard but the Non O&G investments paid off or there was no loss,so to speak...certainly not enough to stuff up Xmas!

MEO is now a buy for me going forward and it has certainly cost me a present or two for XMAS...so.not Happy Jurge!!

I will now trade it in a 5% daily range when and if I can afford to punt it.

Ir appears to me there should be 6 months of , +/- VWAP (2week -30day) going sideways ranging from 21-26c on respectable volume ..until another respectable announcement comes along.

So you do have good chance to trade your way out of a loss very quickly.

If you bought in at 21c early today you could have flogged of for 23c during intra day trading and day traded it 3 times today to cover most losses accrued in the last 2 days....only if you punted over the last 2 days and maximised your bets.

The last paragraph is not meant for long termers or medium term holders...it's purely a mercenary day traders point of view...Alas I am not one yet!!!

You need the time and money to the above...I notice there is a lot of money out there since the "Duster" announcement willing to buy up MEO in volume...That should give some confidence back to the holders...It does not look like a DEAD CAT bounce to me ...MEEOOOWWW!!! ..yet!

Cheers all and Merry Xmas

Forget the disappointments and the highs and lows..it is now time out for everyone to chill out and enjoy their lives..at least for the next few weeks...then batlle on.

It's not all about about money...it's the quality of life you can enjoy without money..learn to live with that first and then you will appereciate life better!

Cheers All ,

Yo HO HO and a barrel of Rum...Is that what Santa said or was it the Reindeer???

Merry Xmas ..win or lose..I've got bills to pay in January and I must get back to work tommorrow...The stock market will not pay my bills ...It's too manipulated for my pocket.

No advice given or intended..DYOR...and Have a few drinks for me over XMAS and NEW YEAR ..Cheers ALL MEO stalwarts over the last 18 months since I have been involved...and all the LT's with bigger Gonads than the rest of us relative newcomers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.