MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi HR1Did you ever get over here on that holiday?As you know, I...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi HR1

Did you ever get over here on that holiday?

As you know, I agree that the market is manipulated far too much now. After studying the various tactics for some time I am beginning to see how they work - and it isn't pretty. Far worse it is unsustainable. More and more retail investors are being driven away, all that will be left is the manipulators trading each other.

It is happening now.

The TA posters on HC have also opened my eyes as to how to read the volumes and signals the 'smarts' use to ply their craft.

It is a pity we have to join them or we won't survive in the market place, unles we follow a stock long term with good fundamentals.

It is a pity this is happening because the original fundamentals that were created to bind the framework of Public Listed Companies will be lost and more and more smaller companies will not be able to survive.

How many times have I heard that algorithms are needed to keep the market liquid but on the other hand it is also said that algorithms are needed to stabilise volatility. What a joke.

I've tried all I can to make the point with authorities but I don't think they want to know. Or they can't see their way through the complexities of the problem.

Anyway, it looks like MEO will be in the lap of the gods for some time until more news comes out. But the traders sell into news so what do you do?

Merry Christmas to you and a happy New Year. It's a pity MEO didn't come up with any pressies again this year.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.