CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

some reminders, page-31

1. 1,450 Posts.
    wundy ,
    Here is four of my not so distance CQT posts.
    Still waiting for your theory
    you big jessy....

GIVE US YOUR THEORY

Mine could be right could be wrong but a it more substance than your lot.

1)
    Well ANZ announcement says they sold two lots

one lot of 850,000 and
    another lot of 14,437,491

Goldfields have said they bought the 14,437,491.
    Who bought the 850,000 of market from ANZ at .35c
    a share ?
    Shows a bit of interest from someone. Maybe JT ?

2)
    If JT is hoping to push the SP up he better get a move on, before Goldfields make there second move.

As so many ppl have said before CQT seem to have been turning their noses up to brokers for a long time.
    Pity it has taken the fact that ANZ seemed to have borrowed JT shares to finally get some action.

I just hope it is not to late, we should be having these same discussions with the SP at $1.20 not .60c !!!!!!

When is the RBC presentaion supposed to be taking place ?

3)
    Snacks,
    Good for taking the profit but,
    I will be holding and accumlating.
    There is to much pressure on the buying for the last 4 days.
    I still see this stock well under valued. If your lucky you may get back in and under your selling price.
    If it retraces I will be buying more. I feel much more confident since all the games have now seemed to have stopped.

But CQT has been given its leg no reason in the near future it cant reach the .90's again.
    There is now more resource, and more in the bank since the last time it was in the .90s.

Good luck...

4)
    Thadius,
    I see it the complete other way.
    Why sell now.
    I know it has been a bumpy road the last few months.

1) But the Opes has proved GF want in bigger , so that tells us they have found something nice.
    2) Massive increase in the reserve last week :))))
    3) Other Directors buying on market two weeks ago.
    4) We ALL agree .48c is well below anything we think it is worth. Even at a well modest .85c - $1.20 what a great buy at .48c.
    5) If JT losses his shares , he will buy some on market or improve his performance to earn some back.
    6) If GF try a take over the SP will go up.

So why sell we have been through 10 tough rounds , we are now in round eleven with one more round to go. We have the legs we can win this on points or even a knock out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.