NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

This is a copy of what I have just posted on the SVY thread that...

1. 6,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1619
    This is a copy of what I have just posted on the SVY thread that may be of importance to NML shareholders.

Am a SH in NML as well as SVY and in light of some drill success by NML at their Eclipse prospect as well as previous commentary about the prospectively of EL5425 (in jv with NML) i have been looking at the broader copper picture on the Stavely Arc and have noted a interesting point in Corbetts latest tech review (Jan 2020).

In the summary, Corbett writes;

"A recent drill intercept (DDH070) 650 metres north of the initial DDH050 intercept of the sulphide lode intercepted pale sphalerite within the Sulphide Lode, typical of low temperature epithermal mineralisation. This is consistent with the Stavely Geological Model which places the main Cu mineralisation to the south and DDH070 lies on the northern margin of the hydrothermal system."If you cross reference the locations referred to above and then consider commentary / results of re hole DDH073 (which is far South / East corner of the UCF he comes to the conclusion that the tech guys are now suggesting the main copper/gold ore body is South / South East of the current drilling.

Would that put in it near or past the Western boundary of the EL5425 boundary?
    Am not a geo so would like to see some commentary from people with a better understanding / qualifications.
    Apart from the implications for NML, SVY might just be clipping the edges of this orebody so far.

Its going to be a very very good outcome for SH in both companies if that is actually the case.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.