MVP 0.53% 47.8¢ medical developments international limited

some research, page-11

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Hi marmaduke. No worries re getting back- I'm a bit like that myself, but worse than you, I imagine. :)

Re the foreign currency, the AFR had this to say in january, when the Aud was higher:

http://www.afr.com/p/opinion/pharmas_in_favour_medical_developments_Y26y3zxgWBmTEgJFunltLK

"With resources on the nose, investor attention has turned to pharmaceutical companies earning foreign currency and which are less affected by the Australian dollar."
    ___

You've reiterated that for us in your post. MVP is still profitable, so it has money to do what it does. It did say this in its last ANN:

"The Company reiterated that it is investing heavily for European registration of its pain relief drug and for US registration of its respiratory device."
    ___

One could make interpretations around that on this coming dividend. Given the company has 57.4m shares (50% owned by David Williams), I wonder would they raise capital? They have a few $million in the bank, and each year they try to reduce costs, and increase output, but gee, they do it tight. It must be one of the only companies on the ASX that doesn't do a constant round of capital raising. They have no debt, so are entirely self-sufficient- a real credit to themselves. Still, with their market cap, they could raise loads of money if they wished to, ramp up everything, and still have a relatively small amount of shares on offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.8¢
Change
0.003(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $41.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 51.5¢ 47.0¢ $15.68K 32.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23325 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.