MVP 0.53% 47.8¢ medical developments international limited

some research, page-3

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Hi marmadue. I really enjoyed what you wrote there. I was thinking, "That guy should come on to HC", but now I realise you are the author- good for you! You wrote about the risks as well, which is important.

With so many irons in the fire, one would think there ought be more growth here- at least in the future. MVP is a busy company, and an honest company. Howver, because the company is somewhat "boutique"- with most of the ownership in a few holder's hands- it was mostly bought up by them. I recall when they used to buy on dips, but buy all the time. That probably raised the price to unsustainable levels, as we see now. As someone wrote on these forums, too much pressure for growth, no room for error.

Still, as the PE/r drops, so too will this company become more attractive. The PE/r was an inhibitor. One year ago, this company was @ 74c, so it's been a profit-maker for all who were in. I was in a long time ago. Very profitable for the retail punter, it was. Today's PE/r now showing @ 19.55 @ $107.5. The PE/r will rise again when the new results come out, with less earnings/profit. The profits aren't too bad, though. If it needs to do a capital raising, it would get lots of support, imo, because it has so much going on. A shame it has to do more clinical trials- expensive stuff- but I am going to assume they will replicate the successful results of the last Stage 3 results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.