FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

G'day fellow ABYer lolI think FML may have turned the corner, as...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    G'day fellow ABYer lol

I think FML may have turned the corner, as they are ramping up production and utilising more economies of scale, and the processing plant is all FML now, if I understand correctly. We are also yet to attack the highest grades of gold.

From what I've read so far, yes, there have been problems with cost and I agree, around 3b shares on issue. But the MC is tiny when it's "expected" to turn a profit of circa $40m. That's why I compared it to ABY. Unloved by the market but a steady producer. Looks like you and I are attracted... to the same types of shares. I originally bought ABY at 10c (with an EPS of 19c rofl)... look at it now.

Am hoping that FML does the same. Not very probable here because that would make this a $2b MC company, but surely this should be at least 25c... it's EPS will be around 0.017 if everything goes according to plan. That's around 15-18% pa ROI.

Personally I think the company has turned around. We just need confirmation via quarterly and other reports and people should take notice.

As for ABY quarterly... they're usually pretty prompt. We shall see what the returns are - I hope we get a dividend lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.