AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Great suffering balls of fire....sub 10c! Who woulda thunk it? I...

1. 235 Posts.
    Great suffering balls of fire....sub 10c! Who woulda thunk it? I confess nobody is more surprised than I am. It's almost unbelievable. But after shaking my head and standing back taking an overall look, I have returned to what made me commit myself and a big chunk of my superannuation to this share, namely the fundamentals.

It is the end of the financial year after all, a time when all sorts of of of odd games are played. The timing in conjunction with SCE's involvement I can only see as more than a coincidence, without wishing to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but above all, unlike MBP and its ilk, this is not a one trick pony. It is inconceivable that a company with so many irons in the fire, so many of them company makers, could fail.

It's true, I am gobsmacked, and if things don't improve after the EOFY, well I'm not sure what the next step after gobsmacked is but that will be me.

Hang in there, POHSTERS, this is all a temporary nightmare and we will soon be looking back and wondering how and why.

I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.