ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

some serious development, page-18

1. 440 Posts.
    yes, i did note that you (footy), mr deeds and whn all seemed to have a quiet day...

funny you should mention the dalai lama - he recently said that there is no need to search the four corners of the globe (as is normal practice) on his passing for the next re-incarnation of his spirtual being - he believes that the next dalai lama should just "be picked" from the masses. my youngest (nearly one year old son) has such a perfect temperament (unlike his father) that i said to my wife a few weeks back that I believed him to be the new dalai lama. long way of saying is that, yes, maybe I am related to the dalai lama...

yes, thin volumes on the market today - once the US debt level has been increased I think (hope) the markets will settle down and start a rise through to xmas. this should serve whn well.

next news will be the pre-emptive release from hartleys later this month, hopefully supported by some media exposure, very positive and detailed quarterly activity and cash flow reports, and then the release of the the 2d seismic report.

whn mgt seem very pro comms so would not be surprised to see asx announcements re individual/several confidentiality agreements being entered into and some domestic/international roadshows aimed increasing the holdings of the top 20 holders (to circa 40%)etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.