QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi Newbie,Have you heard back from Dr Jayaweera...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi Newbie,

Have you heard back from Dr Jayaweera recently?

Everyone was going crazy about him but i had my doubts based on his involvement in the previous company that was taken over. I can tell you that either the management or Dr Jayaweera will come back with an excuse to call the EGM off. I am still seeing magic tricks being played here as well.

Another thing that can possibly happen is once the Rights Issue have been subscribed by the sub underwriters, Howard may be seen as being pushed out or he will pretend to leave voluntarily taking more money from the QMN kitty. David may follow his leader around the same time. Now they can vote without worrying about the restrictions imposed by ASIC.

Only a legal investigation can dig into who was buying the shares during the RI directly from the market, who were the main parties that voted during AGM/EGM or the take over bid. Somehow the current share price is still within the RI price range, quite strange for QMN if we look at the historical data.

And if you actually think that being kicked out of a company makes an impact to their future employment then you are kidding yourself. Some people have thick skins, even a jail time wont change a thing. Its all about making money in any which way they can.

Wonder if we can check with the govt whether anyone in the management has been bankrupt before? under what circumstances?

There are a lot of questions about the way the money has been raised and spent and it does require a legal investigation as the books may be cooked already. Dont ever think that they are dumb, something like this requires a careful planning and plenty of magic tricks to confuse us.

Who knows, Dr Jayaweera could be just one of the magicians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.