QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi Newbie ThomasYou are correct, i am both extremely...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi Newbie Thomas

You are correct, i am both extremely dissatisfied and extremely concerned with the way things are going at the moment, no mixed messages here. Even though i dont have a big holding, it is still my hard earned money put in something that is going down the drain. I still do not wish that i am able to make my money the way the current management makes theirs, it will come back and bite them in the future if they have done something wrong.

If it is a performance of the management or GFC or the product is no longer desirable, well then you suck it up as its a bad investment and bad luck. But, if there is something more sinister including the involvement of the management, then it makes people angry of being cheated and lied to and then we can either leave it or do something about it.

Yes, i did get emails from my ex colleage to support Mr Jayaweera. I did a quick google search and found that he was recommending his share holders in his previous company to allow the take over. Its all in the public forum and you can see the details there. Did his share holders benefit from the take over? did they make money? did they break even or were forced to sell at a loss?
    what was going on during the months leading to the take over offer?

People can choose to follow someone blindly, i need more proof and i always look at what they have done in the past to get them where they are right now. I am not too sure about him either so I wont be giving my support to him.

I will see how things pan out in the next few months but it is for people to do their own investigation and find out what is really going on behind the scenes here.

And if things do go s... creek, we can probably make a movie from this experience. Something similar to WallStreet 2 but focusing more on a company in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.