QBE 0.71% $16.94 qbe insurance group limited

Some short positioning, page-25

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I can understand that you took some profit today and lots of people have done the same thing and it is wise to take profit !!
    Some regretted the fact that they did not take profit today at 11 or 11.10 and it closed at 10.89 and what happens if it drops lower tomorrow ???

I have a big position and have not closed my position yet and my belief/bet is QBE is going higher tomorrow and yes I like to see 11.25 first and review my position and see what brokers say, not that I personally take too much notice but it may give me a better feel of what other traders may do.

Daily chart is in overbought position and that is if you believe in chart/TA but there is a shift in fundamental/FA and this move up may continue for a while and there is no reason for QBE not to go much higher.

I will take my profit at one point and probably soon, the US and Chinese are going to have a talk re trade issue at the end of the month and that has given me a little comfort knowing that trade war is at least won't get any worse till then.

I have crossed my 100% capital allocation on QBE and opened more long position twice today.....this opportunity like this does not happen every day and I like to take advantage of this as much and as far as I possibly can.

Enjoy your profit !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.94
Change
0.120(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.99 $17.03 $16.89 $36.20M 2.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13224 $16.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.95 6278 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.