AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

some stats, page-8

1. 30,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    snooker:

Traders like a low entry point and the more they can convince ppl to sell, the lower the entry point. Great!!

There has to be something in it for them.

My bet is they trade the retraces and some keep a holding for longer term retraces if a company's underlying fundamentals look solid. Like AOH.

Some analysts say the EU and the US are in recovery and will eclipse the BRICS next year. However, Cu is needed for China's sustainability policy re wind farms, and a heck of lot of it. On the supply side some sources of Cu have had delays. There is such a pullback on the supply side with projects, that paradoxically there could be a shortage in 6-12 months time, depending on what happens with China and the EU. It's entirely possible, but traders always talk as if things are certain to be bad at all times, and there is no future for this company. (c'mon, bail out now and give us your shares)

There is negative talk about a crisis after the election in germany, but I'm expecting an orderly amount of debt forgiveness re Greece, reality has to sink and debt forgiveness has been on the table for some time. Bond holders will be left screaming but what's the alternative? The dogs bark, the caravan moves along.

Back to traders on AOH. If it's not an expected retrace of the SP it has to be shorting. I haven't checked the ASX if AOH is being shorted, perhaps you can. But my guess is the moves would be more drastic and volumes of shares bigger if that were the case. TBH I haven't cared enough to find out.

Either way, traders don't hang around a share for an extended period, (it's been years now for some of them) to warn shareholders how bad it is out of the goodness of their plastic little hearts.

Never is there ever any recognition of anything whatsoever in the way of positive developments, it's ALL unrelentingly bad news, always. This makes me suspicious as it just doesn't square with my own analysis. %his is a LT hold for me always has been.

I sold shares at 31c, half my remaining shares at 25c as noted at the time, and may sell some more later but only because I'm mainly into biotechs these days but right now it's amusing when traders assume you are all under water and hurting like a cut pig.... there's a special word for taking pleasure in another's misfortune. Not sure if it applies if the misfortune is assumed but not real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.