AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

some stats, page-9

1. 7,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    on ya snooks, another that thinks that you buy stock THEN ponder the merits of the company...or even be permitted to post on it..heres some stats

i entered for an exco type punt on Roseby with Finland seen as a bit of insurance, all clearly stated on here at the time and when done

i exited as soon as Roseby fell over and stated clearly on here when i did and why..the snide remarks began.....even though the call has turned out spot on

i was the first to start questioning the numbers on Finland and what i saw as a ...well just not adding up..pretty much rounded on by all and it hasn't stopped even though as we are all seeing Finland is looking a little shaky

openly stated a while back i thought 12c would be a decent price for a reentry for a punt on Roseby...BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT IT WORTH AT THIS TIME..all clearly and openly stated on here...its what the site is for, making calls not continually sniping at other posts and making none

have, since the qrtly amended that reentry price to 9c , agreeing with JG's call...again all clearly and openly stated on here

what is underhand about any of these actions on a stock discussion site

a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.