i work in market research data processing, quite a dry field....

1. 103 Posts.
    i work in market research data processing, quite a dry field. one of my colleagues left where i was working to get a job in choice modelling, pretty much working out the optimal product and price offerings for all the crazy crud we buy daily. upon arriving (late) to work on the day of the announcement of her departure, i was stopped in the corridor by a gent who did not work in the stats area and told me "kate's got a modelling job". john always had a thing for kate, and she was quite good looking but nothing to write home about. upon reading the announcement email i realised john's take on it- 'kate got a modelling job and its choice...'. ruddy bogans. i gotta learn to live with them, most of my family are them, almost all my suburb are them. i digress.

michinyon, apologies for ewl and my comments on previous posts, and for the above. since your model is neural in basis, does that make it purely TA (ewl, thats technical analysis, analysing share price and volume movements over time, not T and A)? i'm not that au fait with TA, more of an FA guy (ewl, don't go there). We don't want you to provide all the details of what goes in and out, you paid for or built the model so you alone should get the fruits, your postings are some tidbits falling from your table. just want to get an idea of whether the tidbits are sweet or savoury.

by the way- who/what was 'the wanderer'? you've removed the beach boys song as a possibility.

thanks for continuing to post the results of good v bad from your model, even without further details of its approach or assumptions this info is a good starting point for the what 1500 listings on the ASX.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.