Hi mitch , My model only looks after stock to buy ,dont waste...

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi mitch , My model only looks after stock to buy ,dont waste your time on the cnp, abs , and other fallen stars no money to be made with them , allen bond is the best we ever had in aussie he screwed all his shareholders and has never said sorry.

What does my model like , lnc they own the technology and the only way other can get it is to join them sapex are the first to see this.

Model no 2 walks in , pwk now this company has many good things going for it , but what i really like about it is its management and their attitude to other shareholders , if warren buffitt was ever to invest in a company in aust this would be one , it has his 5 ticks.

Model no3 on cat walk , aun again management has been looking after shareholders , even my wife said buy more after she got our last cheque from aun ,again they have the technology poor old 10,9,7,they look like rust buckets now , 5 years time they will be finished.

Model NO 4 COME ON DOWN, BRT , Again they have the technology that is new , great management team put together , sure they need some luck and management know this , a share to watch in 2009 this is her first year on stage.

Model No 5, RAW , Just brought into them management has my 5 ticks, early days so we will see how they go.

cheers lindo

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.