LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

I don't see any problem here. I see clarity. Lynas will grow...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I don't see any problem here. I see clarity. Lynas will grow outside of Malaysia. While it would be nice if the Lamp could reuse residue from its processing, shipping it out of Malaysia is no biggie. It would be nice if cooler heads prevail and Lynas is recognized for what it is, a path out of poverty for the Malaysian people. They deserve a chance to live in a modern world and enjoy the fruits of their labors. It would be great if the LAMP could become a source of income, growth and prosperity for Malaysia. However, it could not be more clear Lynas will only grow outside of Malaysia. A business needs to be forward looking, it needs to be able to plan for the future. That is impossible if the rules change. It is clear instability in Malaysia is deadly. It nearly killed the LAMP and Lynas shareholders. It would be grossly negligent if management does not plan on increasing capacity anywhere but Malaysia. The best Malaysian authorities can do now is allow the LAMP to continue to produce, benefiting the company and the local people. I believe cooler heads will prevail and the LAMP will continue to be a good partner to its neighbors. But any hope of Lynas growing in Malaysia is dead. RE processing is in its infancy and Malaysia will not enjoy the prosperity this new technology has to offer to its nation partners. Let's stop parsing minutia and move on to the big picture, the LAMP will not be shut down and will be profitable until it is decommissioned. The conversation now is where is the future of Lynas, which nation will be its partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.