LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

I think the biggest problem here is, everyone has blind fate on...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I think the biggest problem here is, everyone has blind fate on Dr Tun Mahathir Mohd.

Yes, maybe he was interviewed mentioning his support for Lynas or rare earth, that was 5 years ago maybe?

But do not forget, this old senile leader, also well known for his "pusing" skill, a Malay word to means twist and turn around.

Good example is high speed rail, Yes before election, no after election, 2 months later said government will think about it, 3 months later yes again, then NO back  then lately it will be delay.

Opening support of Lynas or rare earth, I think he already forgotten, only posters here are remembering.

The only one you all can hope for, is the former corrupted prime minister, PM Najib, he is very foreign investment friendly.

Mahathir already chase away many foreign investment, in the name of foreign investment not align with national interest.

IF MAlaysians are against Lynas, or already wired to believe that Lynas is a polluter, This rascal mahathir will twist and change again to suit the rakyat (a malay word to means citizen of malaysia).

Dr. M wants his place in history?? A fighter for Malays rights, discriminator for Chinese and Indian minority. <<-not an insult, is a glory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.