AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I posted this on the LTR forum last night:"A bit of a difference...

1. 9,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17131
    I posted this on the LTR forum last night:

"A bit of a difference between Congo and DRC, if that is what you are inferring.

But if you are implying that China was the catalyst for taking over those prospective deposits so as to find alternate supplies of iron ore to sourcing from Australia, notwithstanding China have a stake in Simandou, https://www.crikey.com.au/2020/08/31/rio-tinto-simandou-west-africa/, and using its influence well then Australian lithium producers are stuffed. I mean to take your theory further, if China somehow manged to take control of AVZ's lithium deposits, as payback to Australia's want for an inquiry into the origins of COVID, well you can say goodbye to all Australian lithium deposits that do not have some form of Chinese ownership in them. As to bubble charts, AVZ's resource is Roche Dure (400MT at 1.65%), and I note noone has considered Carriere or the other tenements where AVZ has 100% ownership. Last thing you would want is AVZ falls into Chinese control btw, especially if the Chinese have an agenda to smack Australian industries where they can attain an alternate resource from elsewhere.

In AVZ control, the resource is about economics, in China's control it is about vertical intergration and payback. Let us know what you prefer."

DRC govt own 30% of Roche Dure already and their return will be based on a fair price received for the exports. Also, sovereign risk is in the discount rate, and payback periods and government support a key to finnciers decisions. It is not like financiers haven't given loans to African miners in the past LOL and now.

All IMO IMO

Last edited by Scarpa: 22/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.