QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

morning newbiethought your post mirrored my position and...

1. 20 Posts.
    morning newbie

thought your post mirrored my position and sentiments exactly,,apart from the part where you are in front.
    here is part of a letter i wrote to hop recently.

''we have so many potential company making or income producing projects on the table that the whole outlook is severely diluted because we are not concentrating on just one or two
    i put it to howard that we need to concentrate on one of these projects whether it be a jv or significant income providing partner or production from one of our mines etc to actually give the market and shareholders a significant event to build confidence.
    its not that we have too many projects its just that they seem to be working on all of them all at the same time.
    howard said yes you are probably right , and maybe we need to get one of them over the line to get confidence from the market for all of the others
    he then went on to say that maybe he shouldnt be holding out for top dollar all the time in negotiations.
    to which i said absolutely,,,just get one deal done at a reasonable price and from there things will flow and we will have income and no need more capital raisings

any similarities??

legman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.