CVA 0.00% 8.3¢ clever communications australia limited

some thoughts

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I have been thinking about this companies management.

They were recently heavily criticised by others in an attempt to rest control of the company. The proposal was voted down.

Subsequently one of the gripes was they sold the BGL investment far too cheaply. This has proven to be true (although I was a beneficiary of their stupidity) to the tune of an 80% capital profit.

They then make claims re ongoing profitability after the sale of assets. Again they have fallen so well short of the claims it is disgraceful. Hello world currently operating at a loss.

To cap it off. It's OK our track record is exemplary and we are going to make some dollars next year. Trust us , we know what we are doing. What a load of tripe.

I wouldn't normally post on these sort of topics however I am sick of incompetent management making unsubstantiated claims and when facts are presented it is obvious for all to see that this company is nowhere.

My involvement in CVA did not cost me any money so this rant is not coming from a disgruntled holder. I am just sick of the constant incompetence and spin this sort of management propagates.

Rant over. I think it is time for an aspirin and a lie down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.