CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hoots, That large shareholder selling [ M@G ] are past history ;...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hoots,
    That large shareholder selling [ M@G ] are past history ; although I would like to know where their last 12 million shares sold after hours went.
    In recent times, the major shareholders are not selling. If the major shareholders were concerned with their investment in CuDeco they would be selling at whatever price they could get. This is not happening as your graph would show..
    Now in relation to Ernest Henry ,I am in agreement with you that 1 million tonnes could be supplied by CuDeco to Glencore's Ernest Henry.
    Here are some excerpts from the 14/10/14 announcement.
    "At the completion of/and /or during the processing of the Rocklands ore, both parties may consider a long term supply of ore from the Rocklands operations.
    CuDeco has capacity and ability to accelerate the mining from 3mtpa to supply a further 2-3 million tonnes of ore per annum to third parties.
    Future toll processing at EHM will be subject of a further ore supply agreement between CuDeco and Glencore ".
    A mutual cooperative arrangement between Glencore and CuDeco would be a worthwhile one in my opinion . Glencore does the processing/smelting with CuDeco suppling the ore Glencore needs.
    Shadowboxer has commented , as I took it, that Ernest Henry plant needs more ore as does the smelter in Mt Isa.
    An expanded mining operation from the original 3million tonnes per annum originally targeted will project CuDeco into another category altogether with much greater cash flow.
    It should not be long before we have news on many fronts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.