CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

As usual HF the point I was making was totally missed :rolleyes:...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    As usual HF the point I was making was totally missed the only 'mistake' you're making is to think that WM is either on one side of the spectrum a 'total idiot' or the other extreme 'the CEO is a genius' . Thankfully on the CDU thread there are many of others (who are also long termers) who believe that between the two extremes is the middle ground, neither genious or idiot.

Personally I am totally aware of the 'failings' of WM ( but then hindsight is a wonderful thing) I am also just as aware of the tremendous work it must have taken to get CDU from explorer to Miner..no mean feat. There may be a few who think he is a total genius or a total idiot, they are in the minority, for the rest of the more 'stable' characters on HC the view maybe a little more balanced. By the way, I'm sure your advice about chess and checkers will remind WM once again that all the work he has done so far is 'kids stuff' if he really wants to be a grown up now he should listen to grown up people like yourself on how to do it right...give me a break

Cheers to all
    Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.