CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

some thoughts, page-90

1. 54 Posts.
    OZblue thank you for your comments on my post. You are an absolute genius and probably the only person in the World that has never made a mistake and done everything on time in our life and never got anything wrong. Congratulations. The question I would like to know is that "if you were in WM shoes do you think you could have done it quicker? and better. I was also at the last meeting in Cloncurry and was amazed what they had accomplished in three months.

Richard Branson just spent $$Billions on his spacecraft and it blew up and the shuttle to the moon that blew up and killed all the crew. These things happen and dont go to plan but if you stick at it and head down eventually the rewards come. Eventually Branson will get to space with paying passangers and the shuttle after the explosion eventually made it to the moon, its not something that everyone wants to do, but someone has to do it and cop the blame for things when they dont meet time tables. Alls well that ends well.

One thing I know having watched this company grow from a $100k market cap company that was on its knees 10 years ago that this management team took it by the horns and have done a splendid job on giving shareholders hope when everyone said it couldn't be done. No Credit from anyone. All the knockers said" it will never get into production!", CDU wont be able to raise any money!, You cant process native copper!, no-one will work in Cloncurry on NO fly in fly out!, Well its working. I am but a mine surveyor, and I have made my share of mistakes over the past years, just like everyone else. What happen to the Fair Go?

Probably best you don't attend this years AGM OZblue, I would hate to see you green with envy. Anyway, I think that WM and his team have bigger shoulders than what you can dish out. I personally would like to see the management Privatise Cudeco and reap the reward for all their trouble without having to listen to doomsdayers. Its like a broken record that just wont die. Like I say NEGATIVE IS JUST NOISE.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.