CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

some thoughts, page-91

1. 54 Posts.
    I am not a regular poster because I spend most of my time in the bush. I dont get the opportunity to post regularly, but when I read some of the rubbish, non factual and negative posts I just had to put my 5 cents worth in. I follow only Copper Stocks and CDU is one of them.

A lot of other posters seem to put out these negative remarks because they have personal reasons, either for trading, revenge or just plain frustration, I don't know, but what I do know is that, gutting someone else for a reason that us untrue is not the Aussie way. The management have bought this mine project this far on the back of negative remarks from stockbrokers, newspapers, analysts, just continuous bullying and remarks and negativity from anyone else who cares to kick someone in the guts.

They have accomplished what they have considering the beating they take every week by market manipulators (even blind freddy can see that), Shorters, algo's HFT.

To be honest an ordinary person would have thrown the towel in a long time ago. I dont know what drives this mob but whatever it is I would like to be injected with it.

This is my last post for a while, back to the bush and good luck to the CDU team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.