CCE 2.56% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

yes, you do and it is continual not that anything has been done...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    yes, you do and it is continual not that anything has been done about it so far. I’m not going to lay out each and every example.

I responded to you directly in another post and I wasted my time as you or someone else reported my post for off topic. Which is unfortunate as it was directly responding to you and putting forward some thoughts that were fairly valid and were essentially stating everyone should proceed with trepidation.

As you state you never held cce I am speculating you are a former employee that was laid off - people don’t generally have that much passion (negative or otherwise) about something unless they’ve been involved, burnt and/ or wronged somehow.

You’re entitled to your opinion but try keep it factually correct. Your belief or hope that it will fail doesn’t make it certainty. Companies have turned things around in the past. If people opinions are different then try and accept that, read and move on. People don’t need to be told they’re dumb because they are considering spending cash to try and save more.

As for me I know what I’m doing I know what I’ve potentially lost I accepted those risks when I invested. I am also human and alway will have some level of emotion involved.

I fear I have wasted another 20mins trying to write this in such a way it doesn’t trigger anyone. :/

This is time next week we should have an idea of what will happen. GLTA we’re sure going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.