CCE 2.56% 4.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

I'll be brief:1. I have NOT posted a single nonfactual statement...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I'll be brief:

1. I have NOT posted a single nonfactual statement about Carnegie. I would love them to publish detailed results about everything (particularly since so much of the spending came from tax payer funding (disgraceful to then not make results public, that's a whole other scandalous issue though!)
    2. I am not an ex-employee (and if you thought I was you'd be bonkers to ignore what I said wouldn't you?!)
    3. I am entitled to my opinion (be it positive or negative on a stock) so why don't you practice what you preach and accept it. I'm happy to be pulled up on errors, omissions or anything that can be disproven. As you say - my (negative) opinion does not make any outcome a foregone conclusion. The merit's of Carnegie's technology, the market it might service, and the competence of Management and Executive will make or break it. It is my opinion they are missing 2 out of 3.

Finally - consider this: how many tickets in the $150M Powerball could you buy with the money you're giving to Korda Mentha and Carnegie? You probably have better odds of a return with Powerball with $150M in the kitty...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.