CCE 4.65% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Agree Keg, revenue was raised in the prospectus and from memory...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Agree Keg, revenue was raised in the prospectus and from memory it was also flagged in the revised. Not sure I agree about commercial in confidence though, forecast revenue and earnings should be disclosed as it has a material effect on the value of CCE.

The only reason I got on this Hot Copper forum was I could never understand what was going on with this company. On here I found a swag of people that understood much more than I did and many confirmed my suspicions. No one here should have to rely on a chat room to make informed decisions on a ASX listed entity.

A listed company has an obligation to continuously disclose information which may have an effect on its market price or value. Continuous disclosure is based on the principle that all investors should have equal and timely access to information about a company.

The ASX Listing Rule 3.1 Immediate notice of material information provides:“Once an entity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities, the entity must immediately tell ASX that information.’”The language of the obligation under Listing Rule 3.1 is similar to s 674 of the Corporations Act 2001 which imposes statutory liability for breaches of the listing rules where the information which could affect market prices is not generally available. This is one of the most important of the ASX Listing Rules.

On a very positive note, I think CCE May have finally got the message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $11.81K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259347 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 15010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.