CCE 2.38% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Some thoughts, page-52

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    lol - did anyone ever see Jimmy Kimmels the man show sketch on Casual S*X Friday - funny as!!

Rusch
    1. Agreed

2. I figured it would be at “onshore facility” but you never know. It would account for those “pipe losses”.

2. (3) - they deployed then withdrew the buoys to test recovery so all three cumulative deployment time was 14000. So your 53% utilization is logical assumption. I would envisage an operating system would be in the 90’s or more once a commercial deployment was made. As they would set and forget and pull them out for greasing pistons etc.
    why vague because it didn’t work as expected. Pipe losses I suspect was an excuse - if we know the pipe and pressures involved you could work out some figures. Ie an off the shelf RO unit requires x pressure to filter water. Pipe length x dia equals y friction losses and you work out a working pressure z at the piston. A couple buoyancy calcs later you could size the piston and the buoy approximately. I seriously doubt multiple engineers would stuff up that calc unless it was done after a drinky lunch on a Friday.

3(4) cost yeah it doesn’t stack up but it is a research project with small volume components (which is why they pushed the off the shelf componentry) if you are doing one off or small runs of parts costs are expensive - I’m looking into making some bike products now and scale brings affordability. Ie a 1 print shirt sample will be $50 10 shirt run will be $25ea Same with parts 10 parts are $15ea and 100 would be like $2ea. high overheads kill companies like this. If they don’t produce income they’re screwed.

if they disclosed the ceto5 finding fully and openly (like an open source disclosure) it is likely they wouldn’t have received any more funding from anyone. Specy traders like rumors and if the next big thing is coming people will throw money at it, if the company can’t get it to work then they are screwed. Basically Getting into a situation like cce is In now where people are sceptical, Because they wasted time and money people lost patience (well HC people did) Since 2014 they have been repeatedly punished by shareholders (EMC didn’t help). What would be tragic is if they do actually have something in ceto6 or beyond and they can’t get funding to pursue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $9.878K 241.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 270207 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.