CCE 2.38% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

I wouldn’t come here for advice - lol Be careful what info you...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I wouldn’t come here for advice - lol Be careful what info you do use from here. Watch for nuances in how people write as a “fact” may actually be an “opinion”.

You need to do your own research and make your own decision. What have they done? What could they do? Go from there.

Ask yourself this

“can I afford to lose what I put in” if so invest. If you can’t dont invest. This is for this cap raise not what you have invested before.

Based on previous antics it is more likely you will lose than win. But they may actually have something now vs before. The tragedy would be that they actually do have something but due to burning investors repeatedly by mismanagement and underperformance they don’t get over the line. I seriously doubt the directors would help the business as they have if there was nothing there. ENEL have been sniffling around tours around suspension and then they showed up on the recent conference/ presentation, maybe it’s just spin . Perhaps if they get trading Enel will be the manufacturer of CCE’s ip? Maybe there’s a merger/ or acquisition opportunity for Enel ie buy into CCe as an operating company rather than buy IP. Cce have a presence in wave that enel may not have.

I thought i might put $500 in and see. If they don’t get over line it comes back to me and company liquidated. If they get over line - it’s not much skin (ie 2-3 nights out boozing) and it gives us all an opportunity to see what happens in next 12mths. If nothing happens and mismanagement continues and CCE is finally wrapped up it a the small amount to lose. This approach excludes previous investment as I’m resigned to fact that is more than likely gone.

Only a few days more to find out!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $9.878K 241.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 270207 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.