CCE 4.65% 4.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Hi Zoulou,I think CCE has orchestrated possibly the worst...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Hi Zoulou,

I think CCE has orchestrated possibly the worst performance of any ASX listed companyover the last 10 years (of any not already liquidated) and the facts back that up! What other companies have garnered >$200M in capital raisings, debt and grants and had almost zero revenue and have as little to show?! That is all fact.

Further - there is almost no detail, no studies, no independent verification of anything about the CETO technology published (despite using public money to fund a lot of it. Now they are adding 'machine learning' to the amorphous technology.

Most shareholders are well over 90% down.

The company will do have to a share consolidation (else it will have 11.5 Billion shares on issue at least!) and that is likely to mean further losses and more capital raises to shareholders.

Tell me - which of that is fact, opinion or patently wrong?

By any definition of "dog", poor performer and at absolute favourably best - "speculative" - this stock meets it!

Poster are entitled to express negative and positive opinions, facts, or scenarios provided they are not factually incorrect or slanderous. That information is just as valid and has as much utility (to any rational person) as a positive post. BTW - I find most positive posts completely baseless and simply FOMO-hope bases and almost completely useless for decision making. On stocks I own I check in here and look for anything that adds to what I know (good or bad) and occasionally I find something that really helps me.

We'll see what happens tomorrow I think. I speculate that there will be a shortfall, and so desperate are the directors to not have it go under, they'll make up the difference, even if its $2M+. Some would view it as "belief" in the technology and cynics like me would see it as evidence they are scared to have it go under (different perspectives). Either way - if they get up then I certainly don't want them to go under as there are shareholders and employees (and maybe the woprld!) that can benefit from their success.

It benefits an investor to take in other points of view and simply distil the truth (if any) from that information, and add it to their investment decision. Point out factual errors for sure, but if its not factually wrong, then the information must be neutral or useful to making a decision, but it isn't negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $15.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $11.81K 264.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259347 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 15010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.