CCE 0.00% 5.0¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Hi zoulou,If your report was from a roadshow promoting a brand...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi zoulou,

If your report was from a roadshow promoting a brand new company in the wave energy sector that was looking to raise funds to help progress the research of an academic, then I would be immensely interested. Instead, we have a few generations of prototypes that have cost money to build and test yet nothing to show for that work. To tell us now that we want to go back to computer modelling to work out what we should have done years ago is almost an insult. It's a bit like saying, pay us to have fun, then when it all stops working out they beg us for another go and promise to do it properly this time.

The company is in administration, which you don't get into unless you have liabilities that cannot be paid. It has raised funds several times and subsequently has over 2,800,000,000 shares outstanding, with what assets to show for it? A bit of data on a server somewhere and some old media clips where management want to bring on more investors by getting the name out there. This is not a good base from which to start.

The biggest problem I have is that burnt investors will not participate in another cap raise. We will sit on the sidelines and just watch, not selling to crystallise the loss but not putting in anymore to dilute the already negligible chance of any positive returns in my lifetime.

I'm just really not prepared to reward bad management and bad engineering with a 2nd chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $4.885K 95.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 724901 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 31774 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 98859
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.