BGT 0.00% 4.7¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Like i said, efficacy re killing bugs is not the problem here....

1. 3,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

Like i said, efficacy re killing bugs is not the problem here. Thousands of compounds will kill bugs...... and in 2 years both these will be public domain (please spare me a lecture surrounding the importance of efficient manufacture technique patents for a compound that does not have a commercial market)

some have said all bugs gain resistance to the poisons currently in use ..... i wonder if virbac know that? maybe they should have kept the stuff if it showed future potential? lol the potential recurring fees from virbac was one of the reasons that bgt IPO'd...... but virbac gave it straight back.
    (i live where they did cotton, and Henslow have no legal or contractual arrangements with me (broad afsl excluded) so no tangible obligations exist with me on the other).

directors are selling shares (that they paid how much for initially?)........ they said they needed money to pay some future tax obligations that will not be due for at least 6 to 12 months........ they really should have got a proper job so they can get some cash income to pay that tax if bgt shares have so much upside - rather than sell them ...... (do they get any actual cash money from bgt for the work they do? - they really need a job that pays cash)

anyway....good luck
    disclosure: I am not a top20 holder
    Last edited by A4paper: 30/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.464M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 111635 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.