PTR 10.0% 1.8¢ petratherm ltd

Thanks Arthur,I am please that my last post was useful, if only...

1. 36 Posts.
    Thanks Arthur,

I am please that my last post was useful, if only in assisting with your own lines of enquiry and research. One thing that is complete speculation on my part, which I would like to open up for discussion is:
    If there is a dense non-porous Proterozoic Skillogalee Dolomite formation just bellow 3,725m (with inflows reported from 3,690m) doesn't this make an ideal vehicle for creating a very large and very viable stimulation zone?

In other words, the Skillogalee Dolomite formation should be extensive and the naturally occurring ground water (brine) should run across the top of the non-porous formation. So once the stimulation program maps the resource, all Petratherm should have to do is drop wells down to just above the Skillogalee Dolomite formation and they should be able to reliably interconnect the production and injection wells. I also think the potential for significantly higher flow rates would exist following the natural lie of the formation.

Many shareholders seriously underestimate the importance of the stimulation program, as it will ultimately give a strong indication of the potential size of the exploitable resource. There is not much long term value in having a hot well sitting over a very small usable resource.

I would be interested in your opinions.

Systemiser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.046M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $391 21.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84237 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.