LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

peterpumpkinhead,i certainly haven't seen any info regarding the...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    peterpumpkinhead,

i certainly haven't seen any info regarding the ammount of water required.

if you believe that its not just a drought but a climate change then this may be a solution to your water concerns, if there is really a valid concern.

lets remember, sustainability is replacing what you use or creating what you use.

one possibility is this,

DESALINATION!

supplying the water to chinchilla isn't an issue but what may be necessary if it is a climate change is for industries which are dependent on water for their operation to invest in projects that replace their annual useage.....this investment can be via a long term supply agreement from whoever built a desal plant or a more direct investment such as an equity stake.

oh and the water used only needs to be credited back to a dam nearer the desal plant.....chinchilla already has water supply.

we aren't talking about one industry or one company....it's an issue that may need to be addressed by many industries and many companies.

so how about you focus on realities and the bigger picture.

the realities are that ucg will be supported and it will become an industry and when there is a focus on the bigger picture and its rewards then solutions are quickly found, amazing but true.

but you've been bagging linc for a long time so i probably just wasted my time.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.