VRX 0.00% 3.1¢ vrx silica limited

Some very profound calculations/analysis, page-22

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Increase the tonnage to 4,000,000pa and double the profit to $100/t gives an sp north of $15 with using a pe of 15. Why not?

If anybody has the stomach to dig back through these threads, you'll see some fevered speculations from me where I forgot that there was a physical limit to the production capacity as well as assuming that there would be significant income from the tech metal/fracking sand end of the market on top of the glass grade. In those posts I was going for an sp of $50 to $100 from memory (I haven't the guts to look back myself!). 

The company hasn't made much talk of the ultra pure exotic stuff. I guess that if this stuff is possible from Muchea, It would require extensive benification in small batches for the relatively limited market. There might be a few tens of thousands (even hundreds) to be made per year with this stuff (or a bit more - who knows?) but the real story is the bulk volume high grade glass and foundry sand. To twist an old retailer's recipe for success to our circumstances: Pile 'em high and sell 'em dear!

Where's the feaso Bruce!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $775 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 426666 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.