QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

some views on oil, page-4

1. 8,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "hi sentia
    it's not rocket science, when the markets improve so will the price of oil....." - sandybeaches

Well that was not the point I was trying to make. Though your confirmation of that basic bit of market economics may help to reinforce my point that the price of oil could spike up quite quickly

There have been some on this QPN share discussion who have tried to cast doubt on the chances for QPN to improve either (a) its share price or (b) its cash flow given the prsent (i.e circa or below US$40 per barrel)

I have been suggesting that the price could go up sooner than later. The fact that oil has recently crept back up over US$50 per barrel has bolstered my view.

With the items I gleaned from the Daily Reckoning offerings I was merely illustrating that there was potential for oil to rise further and therefore benefit both the QPN share price and the cashflow. The comments quoted were from significant people in the oil industry or marketplace.

Yep ! It's not rocket science ! But I haven't noticed too many rocket engineers on this space (flight).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.