MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

some wells at helper are producing, page-46

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Lautrec

suggest that you read this and my other posts very carefully before making unfounded remarks.

You state that Hcraboc offers facts in his posts whilst I and other supporters "sell promises" that are false or inaccurate. Let's just focus on your claims.

1. All along we have suggested that posters wait for official company announcements. What we have shared are comments/feedback ( which you call rumours/false and inaccurate statements)from some major shareholders who may know what is happening at Marion.

2. From what we have heard Marion appears to have a bright future based upon unofficial news that it has secured a JV partner and that creditors have agreed on a limited payout of some type.

3. From what we have heard Marion will soon be relisted. The timing that has been speculated has drifted on each occasion. I could speculate it will be in Sept but if that does not eventuate you will suggest that it is a false statement. So lets just say it will be this year!

4. At no stage have we disputed most of H facts regarding the company's poor track record and questionable behaviour. What we have been disappointed with is that H and yourself fail to acknowledge that Marion may rise from the dead and become a viable concern. Your focus has been on the past whilst ours focuses on the future.

5. Contrary to what has been implied we have not offered any financial advice to shareholders other than to suggest that they wait for news to flow to the market. The stock is not trading so any unsubstantiated comments/opinions/suggestions cannot impact shareholders. H on the other hand has made suggestions that shareholders should consider (seeking financial assistance/consideration) to sell their stock for tax reasons.

6. You state that posters blame H for presenting facts. There is no blame about facts. What we question is the constant negative comments ( much of facts historic in nature) without at least waiting for company news.

7. Let's now view what H has had to say recently and check how factual these statements have been or will be in time.

2nd-10th July....

"Gas is being produced at Helper to assist with sale negotiations"

Show us the facts that MAE is negotiating to sell up.

"The bank has spent $2m to get $12m back. Looks like it has."

Has the bank or Marion provided you with these facts?

"The money comes from the bank trying to retain its asset value over its secured property"

What facts do you have to support such a statement?

"Whatever happens I doubt that shareholders will be rejoicing"

In other words shareholders will be disappointed if company news is positive and the market rerates the stock?

" Shareholders will get nothing at best".

How sure are you with your facts? Exactly what is nothing?

Lautrec now lets examine your post content.

1. You suggest posters are blaming H for the facts. Substantiated facts cannot be questioned. There is no blame re H's facts. Shareholders have suffered for many reasons. We now are hoping that MAE will recover some of those losses.

2. You state that some posters are "selling" promises. We are not selling anything. We are offering hope on the basis that MAE may have some positive announcements re its future.

3. You state that "claims self proven to be false or inaccurate".

Exactly which claims are false? There has been no announcement so any suggestions made re what is likely to be announced cannot be classified as false as yet.

I agree that relisting timelines have lapsed on more than one occasion. Maybe its because of company negotiations not completed as anticipated. Does this mean that there is no hope of positive news?

You state " They deserve what they get. Informal conspiracy against facts".

Exactly what do we deserve?

Where is there evidence of a conspiracy?

You claim that some of us are "bullying others from being able to explore and express due diligence".

Please provide facts. Are all contrary views classified as bullying in your mind? Has anyone asked the HC Administrator to supress H or your posts? NO

You state that some posters are trying to " shut everyone up and trying to hush facts"

Please provide facts to support this comment.

I will leave it to readers to judge the validity of your accusations.

Conclusion

We await official company news regarding what Marion has negotiated with its bank, creditors and JV partner.

We anticipate that news will be positive and that Marion will soon relist and not go into liquidation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.