AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

some will hit the bottle on the w/end., page-7

1. 329 Posts.
    Hi Smacko,
    Your right, Metastock is not always reliable, sometimes it tells me to buy one day and then sell the next day. However, more often then not it normally gets it right. I don't expect AFT to go up by today or Monday for that matter, but its giving me a 1 - 7 day period.

Therefore, I expect sometime next week. Although, I have to admit, at times when I have looked at many indicators on a stock which I found too high and refused to buy in, Metastock had given me a buy signal and I ignored it.

And as you would have it, against my better judgement the stock rallies!!!! with excellent price gains..

It's not the blackbox smacko but with Metastock and with good third-party plug-ins it does come close.
    It's the Plug-ins that make this software very powerful without them it's a glorified charting program.

I hope to be getting a new expert advisor plug-in called Advanced Trading Solutions which rates very highly and has excellent success rate or money back. Just waiting on shipping from the states.

It might not be "the Holy Grail" but they say it comes very close to it!.

I sold SMX a little while back and hope to get back again soon.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.