ASL 4.50% $1.16 andean silver limited

some words of confidence

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Hi folks

Like many of you I am a long term holder. I have a truck load at break even of just over 18c. Like many of you i am annoyed at the delays. Not so much because i have topped up every time in anticipation, but the premium i paid for buying in just before they fail to deliver. I bought another batch last week at .13 for example, 24 hrs before the DFS was due. Could have got them this week for 15% cheaper.

Im annoyed but am still optimistic. Whilst none of us seetp know what is really going on, there are a few things that give me enormous confidence going into this.

First and most importantly, senitent have given MGO $19m in unsecured funding to continue on. This is a massive vote of confidence. We dont know what is going on, but i suspect sentient know enough to be very confident. I sleep well at night for this fact alone. If sentient will give them $10 withoug so much as some security, they must be sure of some return.

Secondly, NFC are obviously committed and have arranged 1.4B in funding to proceed. If NFC canorganise $1.4B in funding to fulfil their bit, someone has decided that this has merit and is a goer. If it smells like a green light Nd looks like a green light, it must be a green light.

thirdly, apparently there is some evidence to back up the report that the PNG mining minister was talking up MM? If PNG gov amd Petromin are optimistic, i think we have a trifecta.

Thought id post some words of confidence tomcheer people up. On another note, MGO skyrocked in Canada last night up 4percent on volume of 2000 shares. Could have been worse. Dnt think we'll see much until the DFS see's some sunlight. After that I suspect between now and xmas we could see some serious price appreciation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.