HAW 0.00% 6.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

some words of wisdom regarding haw

1. 181 Posts.
    This is a post both for the new players who have just come onboard - & for the old, weathered & weary players who have been here forever. Firstly, I hold HAW & believe that the ore is the company maker - not the gold. The gold is a side show. Last time I checked, China wasnt making cars out of gold... Anyway, I hold, I beleive & I like - enough said.

BUT - if the directors 'dump' shares - just as they did last time we seen a glimmer of hope in HAW - its time to exit stage left at a rapid rate, seriously. It is nearly not even conceivable that directors of a company would be so blatant. Let hope a leopard can actually change its spots.

This post is not designed to strike fear, down-ramp or generally scare all & sundry, but is merely here to keep people aware that if the directors are skimming off the top & we see the dreaded "change of substantial holding" with their names on it pop up, its time to realise that you & I have been had by the biggest rolling con-job on the ASX.

I hope & pray that within that 129 odd million shares traded, that the dirty dogs havn't done it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49176 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 7857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.