VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

some1 is holding the price under 10c, page-38

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    how can the market depth be treated seriously?its a load of crap not only here but all stocks in general,,on the sellside most of the time theres a 900000 order that always gets moved around,,for me l cant see traders buying this at 9.3 to sell at 9.8 etc as there are stocks that are on fire gaining much more return,,volume hasnt been massive so its either a buyer buying in slowly or ords been rerated to a blue chip lol,,anyway l still have a good feeling about ord short term and longterm so nothings changed for now,,l think people see something run from 2 cents to 10 cents and think its going to run to 1 dollar the same way lol,,10cents and 10.5 could be taken out in a heartbeat with the right type of buyers but then you would get to let say 13.5 then back down she goes,,you see it all the time undervalued stock going straight to 10 cents unfortunately the same posters are not there at 10 cents to tell the same story as why its going to 50 cents etc etc,,or your here all these posts on how they are now freeloaded etc,,anyway good luck to all but l wouldnt suggest using buyer and sell depths for trading decisions but unfortunately most people do this is why half of them never make anything except great tax losses,,anyway l still reckon where going higher sooner rather than later or else l would be moving on to the next story so to speak
    and l think where going more than 10 percent or else l would definetely be here,,all my thoughts and might be all wrong imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.