CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

somebody let me in, page-9

1. 2,656 Posts.
    MWATTS;

In addition by placing your order down the queue you are in effect bringing down the market to you and not showing support at the "at market" price.

By this the SP is more than likely linger at your point of purchase.

When/ or if id does reach 3.1c and there is a mexican standoff take the initiative and buy at market, this will encourage others and hopefully the price shifts up a couple notches soon after your purchase. "Profit at purchase".

In addition if there is another dumper you dont want to get caught being in the queue if it where to shoot down to 2.5c causing you not only to shave your head as you did yesterday but also your nether regions with a cutthroat razor blindfolded.

The above is a technique that i use and has worked for the majority of trades mate. Also dont get too greedy and have a tight stop loss. I also dont even go to the toilet whilst holding CVI as it moves so quick. (A bit personal, but that is how it goes)

My sell also comes at market and i dont put it in the queue as i dont want to stiimi the buyers. Hope this works for you if you use it.

All the best MWATTS.

Bacchus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.